Senior Q&A Manager / Test Lead
Dr.Max is the leading pharmacy chain in Central Europe. In every country where we are active, Dr.Max is dedicated to improving the level of health care available by guaranteeing access to a broad assortment of medicines and pharmacy services. Pharmacies are currently present in 6 countries (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Italy) with great expansion plans across Europe for the near future. The group level headquarters Dr. Max BDC is expanding the structure of the IT team, so we are looking for an experienced Senior Tester to join us. If you are looking for an opportunity to implement your knowledge and experience in organization where you can have an impact and truly make a difference, this is the right opportunity for you! This is a newly established role which will be a part of our Group E-Commerce IT team and will be responsible for definition of Quality Assurance process & its active operation across all e-commerce platform.
Required education: Bachelor's
Required languages: Czech, Slovak or other CEE language (Proficient), English (Advanced)
Employment form: Full-time work
- Establish and evolve formal Q&A process, ensuring that the team is using industry standard best practices
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Lead and mentor internal analysts and testers, as well as manage outside contract testers.
- Cooperation with business analysts, architects, developers (internal & external)
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Ability to understand business requirements and proposed relevant test case
- 5+ years working experience in similar position
- Proven experience with E-Commerce solutions of bigger scale is an advantage
- Proven experience in managing test team with complex cross functional teams/members.
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
- API knowledge REST, SOAP, etc. is an advantage
- Data exchange formats knowledge XML, JSON, etc. is an advantage
- Experience with integration and automated testing
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and relevant development, ticketing/tasking tools
- Practical experience with SQL and NoSQL database
- Fluent Czech and English is a must
Working for the largest pharma retail company in CEE with great expansion plans
- Be responsible global level job with an impact on the business as a whole
- Space for professional growth within the growing organization
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
- Flexible working hours, possibility of home office
- 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr. Max pharmacies, meal coupons, contribution to free time activities and many other benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to groupHR@drmax.eu
Dr. Max BDC, s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Prague 1
The Dr.Max Group is owned by the Central European investment group Penta, established in 1994. Penta’s business areas include health care, financial services, manufacturing, retail businesses and real estate development. Penta manages a single fund for its partners, the shareholders in the company. The companies in Penta’s portfolio employee more than 44,000 people, and the Group’s asset value reached € 10.4 billion in 2018. Penta operates in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava, Warsaw and Munich.