Group Product Owner - Personalization
As the Group Digital team is currently growing, we are searching for Group Product Owner for Personalization. This is a newly established Senior role responsible for identifying, developing, and executing customer and category growth opportunities through the use of relevant and personalized marketing strategies and state of the art technologies like machine learning that will significantly enhance user experience. The candidate will play an integral role in both expanding capabilities within existing loyalty programs and identifying new ways for Dr.Max to connect with its customers in the CEE region. Do you want to be part of an exciting and meaningful project where you can truly make an impact? This is your chance how to utilize your knowledge in Europe!
Required education: Bachelor's
Required languages: Czech, Slovak or other CEE language (Proficient), English (Advanced)
Employment form: Full-time work
- Create the vision and strategy for the Personalization approach, ensure it contributes and aligns with the broader Dr.Max digital strategy
- Develop 1-1 Personalization approach utilizing our vast customer loyalty data and campaigns utilizing hyperpersonalized content and scale existing and new customer engagement strategies
- Identify and develop innovative and out-of-the-box personalization strategies to test across customer segments and category strategies, this may include new communication approaches, cadence strategies, offer strategies, methods of offer delivery, new external partnerships, etc
- Quantify the business impact of personalization programs and continue to evaluate and refine program to maximize program effectiveness and share with the leadership team
- Collaborate with Commercial teams to define and monitor the key KPI for the initiative, transform customer data into actionable insights and provide accurate interpretation and consistent reporting metrics
- Be CoE expert in personalization for the local countries raise collaboration and expertise among the local countries
- Ensure the omnichannel marketing strategy and its execution
- Be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies, solutions (ML, AI) and social media trends.
- Experience in product development/management within a digital setting
- A track record of making data-informed decisions
- Working with our internal teams to improve KPIs on personalization products based on data.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and data skills
- Experience taking on end-to-end product ownership and successfully delivering results in the international environment
- Have a technical curiosity to understand the inner workings of algorithms used in personalization
- Strong stakeholder management, including presenting to all levels of an organization
- You instill a deep passion in your product teams for solving priority and often complex customer problems
- A very interesting Personalization job with great impact on European level
- Space for professional growth within the growing organization
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
- Flexible working hours, possibility of home office
- 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr. Max pharmacies, meal coupons, contribution to free time activities and many other benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to groupHR@drmax.eu
Dr. Max BDC, s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Prague 1
The Dr.Max Group is owned by the Central European investment group Penta, established in 1994. Penta’s business areas include health care, financial services, manufacturing, retail businesses and real estate development. Penta manages a single fund for its partners, the shareholders in the company. The companies in Penta’s portfolio employee more than 44,000 people, and the Group’s asset value reached € 10.4 billion in 2018. Penta operates in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava, Warsaw and Munich.