Group Product Owner - Mobile Solutions
Dr. Max invests strategically in digital products and a team of capable e-commerce professionals. We are the number one company in ePharmacy in the Czech and Slovak Republics and we are creating a common platform of knowledge and technologies for all our markets in Europe. Who are we looking for? As the Group Digital team is currently growing, we are searching for Group Product Owner for our mobile solutions. This is a newly established senior role responsible for the application development, regional customization and deployment of our mobile solutions. As a Group Product Owner for Mobile, you will drive the technology innovation, help to create long-term strategy, vision, and roadmap, with a high degree of ownership over the architecture and critical features for our customers mobile experience. Do you want to be part of an exciting and meaningful project where you can truly make an impact? This is your chance how to utilize your knowledge in Europe!
Required education: Bachelor's
Required languages: Czech, Slovak or other CEE language (Proficient), English (Advanced)
Employment form: Full-time work
- Build a vision, strategy and own a multi-year product roadmap of our mobile solutions and CEE regional deployment
- Work with internal project stakeholders from the commercial, marketing, legal teams and executive management to translate customer needs and business goals into a mobile solutions in line with the omnichannel approach.
- Shape and refine our mobile application through user research and data, including wireframes, user journeys, and multi-platform interactive prototypes
- Work closely with internal IT to break roadmap integration into phases, prioritize and drive backlogs for launch with the local development teams
- Devise and monitor key KPI metrics including user satisfaction, app store ratings, and the apps’ contributions to top-level business goals. Provide transparent project reporting on a regular basis.
- Ensure that highest level of application security is an embedded and critical part of the software delivery lifecycle
- Identify technology trends in the iOS and Android developer ecosystems and inform the regional team of new requirements and opportunities
- Contribute with innovative ideas and drive disruptive mobile solutions for a personalized customer experience
- Must have demonstrable mobile product management experience working with development teams to build, launch, and scale mobile products in the consumer or enterprise spaces.
- Proven management of complex product development cycles
- Experience with iOS or Android app development lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience with Agile development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to organize and present thoughts clearly and concisely
- UX/UI experience beneficial but not mandatory
- Ability to work with international /remote teams
- Bachelor's degree or higher with a technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- A very interesting Group Product Owner for Mobile Apps job with great impact on European level
- Space for professional growth within the growing organization
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
- Flexible working hours, possibility of home office
- 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr. Max pharmacies, meal coupons, contribution to free time activities and many other benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to groupHR@drmax.eu
Dr. Max BDC, s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Prague 1
The Dr.Max Group is owned by the Central European investment group Penta, established in 1994. Penta’s business areas include health care, financial services, manufacturing, retail businesses and real estate development. Penta manages a single fund for its partners, the shareholders in the company. The companies in Penta’s portfolio employee more than 44,000 people, and the Group’s asset value reached € 10.4 billion in 2018. Penta operates in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava, Warsaw and Munich.