Software Architect ServiceNOW
Dr.Max is the leading pharmacy chain in Central Europe. In every country where we are active, Dr.Max is dedicated to improving the level of health care available by guaranteeing access to a broad assortment of medicines and pharmacy services. Pharmacies are currently present in 6 countries (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Italy) with great expansion plans across Europe for the near future. The group level headquarters Dr. Max BDC is expanding the structure of the IT team, so we are looking for an experienced Software Architect for ServiceNOW to join us. If you are looking for an opportunity to implement your knowledge and experience in organization where you can have an impact and truly make a difference, this is the right opportunity for you! As the newly established Software Architect for ServiceNOW in Dr. Max BDC you will in charge of defining architecture of ServiceNOW software solutions for Dr. Max on the group level and integrating internal and external projects and software in order to create a cohesive user experience.
Required education: Bachelor's
Required languages: Czech or Slovak (Proficient), English (Advanced)
Employment form: Full-time work
- Leading the design effort on a variety of projects in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Designing innovative solutions to solve real customer problems.
- Identifying the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
- Supporting Software Implementers with the creation of detailed software design specifications
- Contributing to the system specification review process to ensure system requirements can be translated into valid software architecture
- Complying with all applicable development processes.
- Performing detailed software design as well as implements and/or maintains code according to duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring the overall integrity of the software architecture and validates it against the system specification
- Managing large projects and scope for multiple consultants
- 3+ years on similar position
- IT related university Master degree is an advantage
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with third-party tools
- Understanding of relational database management systems, stored procedures, and queries
- Understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) frameworks
- Understanding of Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Event, and Configuration Management, and correlated functionality in ServiceNow
- Ability to “wear multiple hats” i.e. Business Analyst, Interim Project Manager, Admin/Developer, and tester, as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, client relation skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- ITIL v3 Foundation or higher, ServiceNow System Administrator, ServiceNow Implementation Specialist (is an advantage)
- Excellent organization skills, an eye for detail and ability to put ideas into a tangible form
- Fluent Czech and English
- Working for the largest pharma retail company in CEE with great expansion plans
- Be responsible global level job with an impact on the business as a whole
- Space for professional growth within the growing organization
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
- Flexible working hours, possibility of home office
- 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr. Max pharmacies, meal coupons, contribution to free time activities and many other benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to groupHR@drmax.eu
Dr. Max BDC, s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Prague 1
The Dr.Max Group is owned by the Central European investment group Penta, established in 1994. Penta’s business areas include health care, financial services, manufacturing, retail businesses and real estate development. Penta manages a single fund for its partners, the shareholders in the company. The companies in Penta’s portfolio employee more than 44,000 people, and the Group’s asset value reached € 10.4 billion in 2018. Penta operates in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava, Warsaw and Munich.