Software and Integration Architect
Dr.Max is the leading pharmacy chain in Central Europe. In every country where we are active, Dr.Max is dedicated to improving the level of health care available by guaranteeing access to a broad assortment of medicines and pharmacy services. Pharmacies are currently present in 6 countries (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Italy) with great expansion plans across Europe for the near future. The group level headquarters Dr. Max BDC is expanding the structure of the IT team, so we are looking for an experienced Software and Integration Architect to join us. If you are looking for an opportunity to implement your knowledge and experience in organization where you can have an impact and truly make a difference, this is the right opportunity for you! This is a newly established role which will be a part of our Group IT team and this person will be responsible for defining architecture of application and software solutions for Dr. Max Group.
Required education: Bachelor's
Required languages: Czech or Slovak (Proficient), English (Advanced)
Employment form: Full-time work
- Integrate internal and external projects/software into a cohesive user experience
- Lead the design effort on a variety of projects in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Design innovative software solutions to real market problems
- Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in the system specification
- Support Software Designer/Implementers with the creation of detailed software design specifications
- Contribute to the system specification review process to ensure system requirements can be translated into valid software architecture
- Comply with all applicable development processes. Perform detailed software design as well as implement and/or maintain code according to duties and responsibilities
- Ensure the overall integrity of the software architecture and validate it against the system specifications
- 7+ years on similar position
- knowledge of at least 2 complex information infrastructures including ERP, POS, WMS, FI, CMS and support systems
- IT related university Master degree is an advantage
- Development background (object-oriented programming)
- API knowledge REST, SOAP, etc.
- Data exchange formats knowledge XML, Json, oData, CSV, etc.
- Technology evaluation ability
- Database best practice and design
- Project management methodology knowledge and proven experience
- Documentation and record tracking experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- General knowledge of business processes in a complex organization
- Fluent Czech or Slovak and English
- Working for the leading pharmacy chain in CEE with great expansion plans
- Responsible global level job with an impact on the business as a whole
- Space for professional growth within the growing organization
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr. Max pharmacies, meal coupons, contribution to free time activities and many other benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to groupHR@drmax.eu
Dr. Max BDC, s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Prague 1
The Dr.Max Group is owned by the Central European investment group Penta, established in 1994. Penta’s business areas include health care, financial services, manufacturing, retail businesses and real estate development. Penta manages a single fund for its partners, the shareholders in the company. The companies in Penta’s portfolio employee more than 44,000 people, and the Group’s asset value reached € 10.4 billion in 2018. Penta operates in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava, Warsaw and Munich.