Group Data Strategist
Dr. Max invests strategically in digital products and a team of capable e-commerce professionals. We are the number one company in omnichannel pharmacy in 6 countries in Central and Eastern Europe. As the Group Digital team is currently growing, we are searching for a new member of the team who will be responsible for designing and leading implementation of analytic solutions, including predictive modeling, data visualization and data infrastructure improvements. You will collaborate with Digital, e-Commerce, IT, Commercial a CRM teams to develop effective business analysis. The important part of the job is creating visual presentations to support the management teams in the strategic business decisions in the digital area, so we are searching for a professional with specialized skills in SQL, predictive analysis and data mining. If you want to be part of an exciting and meaningful project where you can truly make an impact, this is your chance how to utilize your knowledge in Europe!
Required education: Bachelor's
Required languages: Czech, Slovak or other CEE language (Proficient), English (Advanced)
Employment form: Full-time work
- Collaborating with key internal and country stakeholders to gather and analyze needs and requirements to design and implement analytic solutions to support the identified business needs
- Accessing, manipulating, analyzing, and visualizing data from large databases using a variety of tools, languages and techniques, such as Power BI, SQL, Python, R, SAS
- Assessing existing available data, identifying data gaps, and collaborating with the teams, IT, business partners, and outside vendors to develop approaches to closing the data gaps
- Constructing persuasive presentations reports of the analytics, formulating recommendations, and effectively presenting the results to potential non-analytic audiences
- Conducting analyses of the data, ranging from descriptive data exploration to advanced statistical modeling; designing experiments to perform A/B testing and establishing specifications to develop an automated system of measurement
- 5+ years of work experience with an outstanding track record of developing and deploying advanced quantitative analytics to support business objectives
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience working with large data sources, focusing on efficient data extraction from large databases, data manipulation, and insight generation
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience with Power BI, SAS, SQL, Python, R and/or other data, statistical, and data visualization tools and techniques and ability to investigate and adapt emerging analytic tools and solutions
- Experience with campaign design and consumer market research, such as survey design, implementing large-scale campaigns, and performing A/B testing
- A very interesting data analytics strategic job with great impact on European level
- Space for professional growth within the growing organization
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
- Flexible working hours, possibility of home office
- 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr.Max pharmacies, meal coupons, contribution to free time activities and many other benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected]
Dr. Max BDC, s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Prague 1
The Dr.Max Group is owned by the Central European investment group Penta, established in 1994. Penta’s business areas include health care, financial services, manufacturing, retail businesses and real estate development. Penta manages a single fund for its partners, the shareholders in the company. The companies in Penta’s portfolio employee more than 44,000 people, and the Group’s asset value reached € 10.4 billion in 2018. Penta operates in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava, Warsaw and Munich.