Warehouse Management System (WMS) Architect
Dr. Max Group is working on a integration of current WMS solution across wholesale and e-commerce businesses and creating a common WMS solution in the future, so Group HQ Dr.Max BDC is expanding the structure of the IT team and looking for an experienced Warehouse Management System (WMS) Architect to join us. If you are looking for an opportunity to implement your knowledge and experience in organization where you can have an impact and truly make a difference, this is the right opportunity for you. You will provide the technical requirements for a solution towards a software development team or vendor. Our warehouse management solution will cover both wholesale and e-commerce. This is a newly established role which will be a part of our Group IT team and this person will be responsible for defining WMS solution and architecture for Dr. Max Group.
Required education: Bachelor's
Required languages: Czech, Slovak or other CEE language (Proficient), English (Advanced)
Employment form: Full-time work
- Responsible for the overall product/business solution design and delivery aspects of implementation.
- Leads the writing of functional specifications during the design phase of the project that supports the documented solution design
- Develops roadmaps, solution options, recommendations, designs based on domain roadmaps/requirements following API first model, enterprise security standards and reference architectures
- Gain acceptance of solution & ensure decisions are made and deviations from standards are properly identified, addressed/documented.
- Develop Enterprise Solution Architecture patterns, advocate and drive adoption of “best practices” to ensure standardization of solution designs across the enterprise
- Provides technical and non-technical end user support during the 'go-live' and post go live period
- Communicate project risks/issues that may have a negative impact on the project schedule, scope or budget
- 7+ years on similar position (logistics/WMS)
- Deep knowledge of at least one worldwide recognized WMS solution
- Experience with WCS integration
- IT related university Master degree is an advantage
- Technology evaluation ability
- Documentation and record tracking experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- General knowledge of business processes in a complex organization
- Fluent both written and spoken English
- Working for the leading pharmacy chain in CEE with great expansion plans
- Responsible global level job with an impact on the business as a whole
- Space for professional growth within the growing organization
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr. Max pharmacies, meal coupons, contribution to free time activities and many other benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected]
Dr. Max BDC, s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Prague 1
The Dr.Max Group is owned by the Central European investment group Penta, established in 1994. Penta’s business areas include health care, financial services, manufacturing, retail businesses and real estate development. Penta manages a single fund for its partners, the shareholders in the company. The companies in Penta’s portfolio employee more than 44,000 people, and the Group’s asset value reached € 10.4 billion in 2018. Penta operates in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava, Warsaw and Munich.