Senior ServiceNow Administrator
The Group level headquarters Dr. Max BDC is expanding the IT team, so we are looking for a Senior Software Administrator for ServiceNow application to join us. If you are looking for an opportunity to implement your knowledge and experience in organization where you can have an impact and truly make a difference, this is the right opportunity for you! As the newly established Senior Software Administrator you will be in responsible for ServiceNow administration and development with an overlap to architecture design for both internal and external projects in order to create a cohesive user experience.
Required education: N/A
Required languages: Czech, Slovak or other CEE language (Proficient), English (Advanced)
Employment form: Full-time work
- Analytical and development effort on a variety of Service Now projects in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Solution design, implementation, and environment maintenance according to duties and responsibilities.
- Communication with stakeholders and vendor
- Searching for innovative solutions to solve both business and IT issues and requests.
- Complying with all applicable development processes.
- Managing minor Service Now related projects
- 3+ years on relevant position
- Strong experience with ServiceNow development and administration
- Understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) frameworks
- Understanding of Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Event, and Configuration Management, and correlated functionality in ServiceNow
- Ability to “wear multiple hats” i.e. Business Analyst, Interim Project Manager, Admin/Developer, and tester, as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, client relation skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Organization skills, an eye for detail and ability to put ideas into a tangible form
- Fluent Czech and English
- (welcomed) Certifications - ITIL v3 Foundation or higher, ServiceNow System Administrator, ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
(welcomed) experience integrating ServiceNow with third-party tools
- Working for the largest pharma retail company in CEE with great expansion plans
- Be responsible global level job with an impact on the business as a whole
- Space for professional growth within the growing organization
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
- Flexible working hours, possibility of full remote on this position
- 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr. Max pharmacies, meal coupons, contribution to free time activities and many other benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected]
Dr. Max BDC, s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Prague 1
The Dr.Max Group is owned by the Central European investment group Penta, established in 1994. Penta’s business areas include health care, financial services, manufacturing, retail businesses and real estate development. Penta manages a single fund for its partners, the shareholders in the company. The companies in Penta’s portfolio employee more than 44,000 people, and the Group’s asset value reached € 10.4 billion in 2018. Penta operates in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava, Warsaw and Munich.