Artwork Development Specialist - Dr. Max Private Label
Dr. Max is the leading pharmacy chain in Central Europe. In every country where we are active, Dr. Max is dedicated to improving the level of health care available by guaranteeing access to a broad assortment of medicines and pharmacy services. Our pharmacies are currently present in 6 countries (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Italy) with great expansion plans across Europe for the near future. Dr. Max Private Label provides a wide range of pharmaceutical products sold exclusively in Dr. Max pharmacies in all our countries. It includes licensed (Rx and OTC generic medicines), and non-licensed products (food supplements, cosmetics, vitamins, medical devices, etc.), currently covering the portfolio of about 1000 products in total. Dr. Max Private Label team is growing, and we are looking for a Artwork Development Specialist to join our Marketing & Graphic team.
Required education: Secondary school/ University degree
Required languages: Czech or Slovak, English (advanced)
Employment form: Full-time work
- New artwork development of mainly food supplements, cosmetics and consumer goods based on approved product information provided by product development team
- Maintenance of the existing product portfolio – artwork update (legal changes, market requirements, etc.)
- Cooperation with design agencies to prepare product designs and final artworks
- Responsibility for copy/text preparation in cooperation with product development team and in-house regulatory teams to ensure that the texts are in accordance with local legal and marketing requirements
- Ensure that final artworks are compliant with approved texts and design guidelines
- Print data management (communication with print house and manufacturer), with focus on ensuring that desired quality and consistency is maintained
- Daily communication with multinational teams (regulatory agencies, translating agencies, local brand managers)
- Cooperation with other departments in the company (e.g. business operation, quality) to successfully deliver the projects
- University degree/ or high school education with previous relevant experience on a similar position
- Project Management Skills
- Thoroughness and focus on detail
- Communication skills (ability to work in cross-functional teams)
- Self-driven, open and enthusiastic, good team player
- Ability to handle change (of rapidly growing company, team, processes, and systems)
- Fluent Czech/Slovak and advanced English
- Working for the leading pharmacy chain in CEE with great expansion plans
- Responsible global level job with an impact on the business as a whole
- Space for professional growth within the growing organization
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
- Flexible working hours, possibility of home office
- 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr. Max pharmacies, meal allowance, Multisport card etc.
- Yoga lessons and massages at workplace
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to groupHR@drmax.eu
Dr. Max BDC, s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Prague 1
The Dr.Max Group is owned by the Central European investment group Penta, established in 1994. Penta’s business areas include health care, financial services, manufacturing, retail businesses and real estate development. Penta manages a single fund for its partners, the shareholders in the company. The companies in Penta’s portfolio employee more than 43,000 people, and the Group’s asset value reached € 11.1 billion in 2020. Penta operates in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava, Warsaw and Munich.