Business Analyst - Dr.Max Private Label
Dr.Max is the leading pharmacy chain in Central Europe. In every country where we are active, Dr.Max is dedicated to improving the level of health care available by guaranteeing access to a broad assortment of medicines and pharmacy services. Our pharmacies are currently present in 6 countries (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Italy) with great expansion plans across Europe for the near future. Dr.Max private label provides a wide range of pharmaceutical products sold exclusively in Dr.Max pharmacies in all our countries. It includes licensed (Rx and OTC generic medicines), and non-licensed products (food supplements, cosmetics, vitamins, medical devices, etc.), currently covering the portfolio of about 1000 products in total. Dr. Max Private Label team is growing, and we are looking for a Business Analyst to join us. This is newly established role which will be part of the Business Operation department.
Required education: University Degree
Required languages: Czech or Slovak, English (advanced)
Employment form: Full-time work
- Support organization with deeper business insights to drive fact-based decision making
- Optimize processes based on data driven analysis
- Support various projects implementation
- Become Power BI master user
- Support all departments with Regular reporting, Portfolio optimization, NPD validation, margins, dashboards etc.
- At least 2 years of business experience in analytical role (commercial, finance or marketing)
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering high level accuracy
- Ability to analyze and integrate multiple data sources into a useful decision format
- Effective communicator with technical and non-technical individuals
- Cost benefit analysis
- Processes modelling
- Understanding of databases and BI technology
- English and Czech/Slovak minimum level B2 is a must
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office 365, above average knowledge of Excel, Power BI and PowerPoint
- Working for the leading pharmacy chain in CEE with great expansion plans
- Responsible global level job with an impact on the business as a whole
- Space for professional growth within the growing organization
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr. Max pharmacies, meal allowance, contribution to free time activities and many other benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected]
Dr. Max BDC, s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Prague 1
The Dr.Max Group is owned by the Central European investment group Penta, established in 1994. Penta’s business areas include health care, financial services, manufacturing, retail businesses and real estate development. Penta manages a single fund for its partners, the shareholders in the company. The companies in Penta’s portfolio employee more than 43,000 people, and the Group’s asset value reached € 11.1 billion in 2020. Penta operates in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava, Warsaw and Munich.