Compensation & Benefits Specialist – HR Controller
Dr.Max is the leading pharmacy chain in Central Europe. In every country where we are active, Dr.Max is dedicated to improving the level of health care available by guaranteeing access to a broad assortment of medicines and pharmacy services. We are currently present with our pharmacies in 6 countries (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Italy) with great expansion plans across Europe for the near future. Dr.Max BDC is the Group HQ of Dr.Max, providing leadership in the main strategic areas for our countries. For the HQ we currently search for a specialist with a great knowledge of HR reporting and compensation & benefits agenda to join us.
Required education: High school diploma
Required languages: Czech, Slovak or other CEE language (Proficient), English (Advanced)
Employment form: Full-time work
- Planning of HR costs – salaries, bonuses, long term incentive programs, etc.
- Creating, implementing and constantly improving HR reports
- Analyzing plan vs. budget in HR costs
- Preparing ad hoc reports on FTEs and other HR related indicators
- Closely cooperating with the finance department, especially Head of Controlling
- Creating accruals related to HR expenses
- Working on ESG reporting project and other projects if needed
- Responsibility for monthly wage control
- Possibility of participating in other areas of HR agenda
- Experience in compensation & benefits or HR reporting or controlling for at least 3 years
- Excellent analytical and excel skills
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders on various levels, including top management
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Fluent English and Czech or Slovak
- Working for the leading pharmacy chain in CEE with great expansion plans
- Responsible global level job with an impact on the business as a whole
- Space for professional growth within the growing organization
- Flexible working hours, possibility of home office once a week
- 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr. Max pharmacies, meal coupons, contribution to free time activities (discounted Multisport card) and many other benefits in cooperation with our business partners
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to groupHR@drmax.eu
Dr. Max BDC, s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Prague 1
The Dr.Max Group is owned by the Central European investment group Penta, established in 1994. Penta’s business areas include health care, financial services, manufacturing, retail businesses and real estate development. Penta manages a single fund for its partners, the shareholders in the company. The companies in Penta’s portfolio employee more than 43,000 people, and the Group’s asset value reached € 11.1 billion in 2020. Penta operates in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava, Warsaw and Munich.