Content Specialist for Dr. Max Own Label portfolio
Dr.Max private label provides a wide range of pharmaceutical products sold exclusively in Dr.Max pharmacies in all our countries. It includes medicines, food supplements, cosmetics, vitamins, medical devices, etc. Dr.Max is dedicated to providing with high quality products for competitive prices. Currently we are extending our team and search for marketing specialist, who is enthusiastic about copywriting. Ideal candidate should quickly grasp the benefits of products and create attractive content especially for digital environments (e-shops, websites, SoMe) to present own label portfolio as the preferable choice for our customers without the help of pharmacists’ recommendation. A creative writer with a flair for design able to define the best form of content. Highly flexible and communicative person.
Required education: Bachelor's
Required languages: Czech or Slovak (Proficient), English (Advanced)
Employment form: Full-time work
- Creating content for products/ranges presentation with focus on e-com and SoMe channels: writing texts, gathering pictures, photos, icons, videos etc. from various sources.
- Everyday cooperation with other departments in the central PL team (mostly product development and artwork team).
- Close cooperation with external agencies.
- Supporting social media team, e-com team and local sales and marketing departments in all countries where Dr. Max brand operates.
Writing and editing:
- Highly experienced and enthusiastic about writing texts (in Czech), creative approach and eye for detail.
- Beyond this ability to understand and “translate” technical language into a form of words attractive and understandable for end customers.
- General knowledge of content marketing and social media environment.
- Experience with influencers is nice to have.
- FMCG/pharma background is an advantage.
- Self-driven, open with can-do attitude
- Communication skills (ability to work in cross-functional teams),
Specifically, ability to interact with internal experts who develop the products – to identify useful technical information potentially useful for marketing content.
- High flexibility and willingness to co-create this new position.
- Good team player
- Ability to handle change (of rapidly growing company, team, processes)
- University degree is a plus
- Fluent English
- PC skills (Excel, Power-point, Word)
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
- Working for the leading pharmacy chain in CEE with great expansion plans
- Interesting and responsible job with high level of independence
- Space for professional growth within the growing organization
- 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr.Max pharmacies, meal allowance, contribution to free time activities and many other benefits
- Modern offices in Prague downtown – Florentinum
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected]
Dr. Max BDC, s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Prague 1
The Dr.Max Group is owned by the Central European investment group Penta, established in 1994. Penta’s business areas include health care, financial services, manufacturing, retail businesses and real estate development. Penta manages a single fund for its partners, the shareholders in the company. The companies in Penta’s portfolio employee more than 43,000 people, and the Group’s asset value reached € 11.1 billion in 2020. Penta operates in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava, Warsaw and Munich.