E-commerce Business Analyst
The Group level headquarters Dr. Max BDC is expanding the structure of the IT team, so we are looking for an E-commerce Business Analyst to join us. If you are looking for an opportunity to implement your knowledge and experience in organization where you can have an impact and truly make a difference, this is the right opportunity for you! This is a newly established role which will be a part of our Group E-Commerce IT team and will be responsible for improving our e-commerce solution.
Required education: Bachelor's
Required languages: Czech, Slovak or other CEE language (Proficient), English (Advanced)
Employment form: Full-time work
- The E-Commerce Business Analyst will interact with developers, application owners, system administrators and all third-party vendors to maintain a strong support team and quality production environment
- Provides the E-Commerce team with product management support in the ideation, submission, delivery, and enhancement of the product roadmap globally through decomposition of high-level business requirements into functional and quality requirements
- Works cross-functionally with Business and Product Owners, Stakeholders and Technology team to design and specify large complex business solutions
- Ensures that goals, scope, and product domain are understood by technology team on requested quality level
- Works with the Business Owner to understand the business priorities and items to be groomed in upcoming sprints and help team to prioritize the workload
- As business analyst in a regulated industry, you should follow that defining compliance requirements and support their implementation into systems.
- Fosters an environment of successful delivery and continuous improvement.
- Facilitates discussion, decision making and conflict resolution.
- Develop a good understanding of the business owners function and effectively communicate technical issues in non-technical terms to the business owners
- 3+ years of Business Analyst experience in E-Commerce business practice area. Retail is a plus.
- 1+ year of agile techniques experience on a cross-functional team in a medium to large organization
- Understanding of APIs on the level of being able to participate in their design and documentation with developers
- Being able to read software code in any programming language is an advantage
- Ability to distill complex concepts and business needs into prioritized, implementable value-based components.
- Ability to convert business / functional requirements into logical business rules and functional requirements
- Knowledge and / or experience with Agile techniques such as User Stories, Continuous Integration, Story Pointing, Backlog Tracking, Burndown Metrics, Velocity etc.
- Knowledge and experience of major integration points between an e-Commerce application with ERP, Financial and Retail Systems
- Must have strong written skills, with the ability to convey clear and concise thoughts and ideas
- Formal business analysis process and methodology
- Proven ability to cooperate with cross-functional team
- Fluent Czech and English is a must
- Working for the largest pharma retail company in CEE with great expansion plans
- Be responsible global level job with an impact on the business as a whole
- Space for professional growth within the growing organization
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
- Flexible working hours, possibility of home office
- 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr. Max pharmacies, meal coupons, contribution to free time activities and many other benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to groupHR@drmax.eu
Dr. Max BDC, s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Prague 1
The Dr.Max Group is owned by the Central European investment group Penta, established in 1994. Penta’s business areas include health care, financial services, manufacturing, retail businesses and real estate development. Penta manages a single fund for its partners, the shareholders in the company. The companies in Penta’s portfolio employee more than 43,000 people, and the Group’s asset value reached € 11.1 billion in 2020. Penta operates in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava, Warsaw and Munich.