E-commerce Integration Architect
Dr.Max BDC is the Group HQ of Dr.Max, where common solutions for 6 countries are made. Our mission is to be omnipresent serving our customers, as a retail pharmacy chain and online. Therefore, we have built common e-commerce solution, which is already implemented in 5 countries, with great expansion plans. Currently we are searching for crucial person to join E-commerce team as an E-commerce Integration Architect. Purpose of this role is to maintain and evolve architecture between our E-commerce platform and ERP, CRM, WMS, POS etc. You will be in charge of 3 external teams and closely cooperate with internal E-commerce Solution Architect, E-commerce DevOps Lead and our product teams.
Required education: Bachelor's
Required languages: Czech, Slovak or other CEE language (Proficient), English (Advanced)
Employment form: Full-time work
- Defining architecture of Software and Integration solutions
- Responsibility for architecture design of software solutions
- Integrate internal and external projects/software into a cohesive user experience
- Leading the design effort on a variety of projects in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Leading 3 teams who are actually developing the integrations
- Design innovative solutions to real market problems
- Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification
- Support with the creation of detailed software design specifications
- Ensure the overall integrity of the software architecture and validates it against the system specification
- 3+ years in a similar position
- Knowledge of at least 2 complex information infrastructures including ERP, POS, WMS, FI, CMS and support systems
- General knowledge of business processes in a complex organization
- Project management methodology knowledge and proven experience
- Documentation and record tracking
- Development background (object-oriented programming)
- API knowledge REST, SOAP, AMQP etc.
- Data exchange formats knowledge XML, Json, oData, CSV, etc.
- Database best practice and design
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Working for the largest pharma retail company in CEE with great expansion plans
- Global level responsible job with an impact on the business as a whole
- Space for professional growth within the growing organization
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
- Flexible working hours, possibility of home office
- 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr. Max pharmacies, meal coupons, contribution to free time activities and many other benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected]
Dr. Max BDC, s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Prague 1
The Dr.Max Group is owned by the Central European investment group Penta, established in 1994. Penta’s business areas include health care, financial services, manufacturing, retail businesses and real estate development. Penta manages a single fund for its partners, the shareholders in the company. The companies in Penta’s portfolio employee more than 43,000 people, and the Group’s asset value reached € 11.1 billion in 2020. Penta operates in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava, Warsaw and Munich.