Financial System Analyst
With >3bnEUR of consolidated revenue, Dr.Max is the leading pharmacy chain in Central Europe. In every country where we are active, Dr.Max is dedicated to improving the level of health care available by guaranteeing access to a broad assortment of medicines and pharmacy services. We are currently present in 8 countries (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Italy, Bulgaria and Hungary) with great expansion plans across Europe for the near future. Dr.Max BDC is the Group HQ entity of Dr.Max and your role within the finance team would be to work with the Finance System transformation team to manage the implementation and development of our Finance Systems Landscape (IFRS consolidation and managerial financial reporting). If you are looking for an opportunity to build, implement and grow your knowledge and experience in an organization where you can have an impact and truly make a difference, this is the right opportunity for you!
Required education: Bachelor's
Required languages: Czech, Slovak or other CEE language (Proficient), English (Advanced)
Employment form: Full-time work
- Maintenance and development of Finance System (for IFRS & Managerial reporting)
- Develop and maintain reports in the Reporting system
- Design, test and implement new functionalities in the system
- Monitor and initiate data load frequency and admin issues
- Super-user for cost center and master data management
- System Admin tasks of opening / closing periods
- Manage user accesses and authorizations
- Be a go-to person for any queries from countries
- Contact partner for local entities in relation to support
- Reviewing existing system processes and procedures to develop recommendations for improvement
- University Degree in Economics, Accounting, Business or Finance
- Interest and experience in Finance Systems
- HFM / Jedox experience is advantage
- PowerBI experience is advantage
- Or any other finance system
- Superior attention to detail
- Very strong system and analytical skills
- Ability to understand and explain to others data sourcing functionalities and logic
- MS Excel and PowerPoint advanced user
- Advanced English level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under time pressure and to solve complex problems
- Working for the largest pharma retail company in CEE with a fantastic growth track record and trajectory.
- A company which has the Mission to care about the health of people.
- Be responsible for a global level job with an impact on the entire business.
- Space for professional impact and personal growth within an expanding organization
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and yearly bonuses)
- Flexible working hours, certain possibility of home office
- 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr.Max pharmacies, meal allowance, contribution to free time activities and many other benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected]
Dr. Max BDC, s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Prague 1
The Dr.Max Group is owned by the Central European investment group Penta, established in 1994. Penta’s business areas include health care, financial services, manufacturing, retail businesses and real estate development. Penta manages a single fund for its partners, the shareholders in the company. The companies in Penta’s portfolio employee more than 43,000 people, and the Group’s asset value reached € 11.1 billion in 2020. Penta operates in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava, Warsaw and Munich.