Group Head of Marketing & Communication
Dr.Max is the leading pharmacy chain in Central Europe. In every country where we are active, Dr.Max is dedicated to improving the level of health care available by guaranteeing access to a broad assortment of medicines and pharmacy services. Pharmacies are currently present in 6 countries (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Italy) with great expansion plans across Europe for the near future. Dr.Max is constantly growing and we are stepping forward to fulfil our mission to be real omnichannel company with both strong brick & mortar and online presence. Currently we are expanding the structure of Group marketing department and search for someone, who will lead HQ team and overlook marketing departments within our countries. If you want to be part of an exciting and meaningful project where you can truly make an impact, this is your chance how to utilize your knowledge!
Required education: University degree
Required languages: Czech, Slovak or other CEE language (Proficient), English (Advanced)
Employment form: Full-time work
- Defines the group branding strategy, which can be also utilized as a mirror example for the countries.
- Designs and monitors the implementation of branding guidelines and acts as gate keeper for any proposed amendments by countries.
- Determines and maintains the Customer Value Proposition (CVP) of the company.
- Monitors the implementation of CVP in countries.
- Oversees the creation of new formats and product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market by leveraging their unique selling point.
- Monitors all off and online creative and informational content, and ensures alignment with group marketing guidelines.
- UI/UX developments at Group level in collaboration with the Product teams.
- Oversees digital performance marketing activities and help to share best practices within the Group.
- Framework for external Review Platforms.
- Group Strategy definition and monitoring on Social Media.
- Identifies and nurtures strategic marketing opportunities, partnerships and alliances.
- Coordinates marketing efforts to boost brand awareness.
- Ensures creative output is of the highest quality, meets brand needs, and is produced in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Cultivates a high-performance team, by inspiring her/his team while fostering a culture of empowerment, accountability, and inclusion.
- 10+ years of experience working in marketing, 5+ years of experience working on managerial position
- Proven experience setting Brand strategy for company acting on multiple markets
- Content expertise for both on and offline platforms
- Comfortable with a broad spectrum of performance marketing techniques (including SEO, PPC, etc), this role will be at the intersection of many of these disciplines
- Leadership and negotiation skills
- Very good English oral and written communication skills
- Client centric approach
- Working for the largest pharma retail company in CEE with great expansion plans
- Global level responsible job with an impact on the business as a whole
- Space for professional growth within the growing organization
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
- Flexible working hours, possibility of home office
- 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr. Max pharmacies, meal allowance, contribution to free time activities and many other benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to groupHR@drmax.eu
Dr. Max BDC, s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Prague 1
The Dr.Max Group is owned by the Central European investment group Penta, established in 1994. Penta’s business areas include health care, financial services, manufacturing, retail businesses and real estate development. Penta manages a single fund for its partners, the shareholders in the company. The companies in Penta’s portfolio employee more than 43,000 people, and the Group’s asset value reached € 11.1 billion in 2020. Penta operates in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava, Warsaw and Munich.