Group UI (UX) Designer
The Group level headquarters Dr. Max BDC is expanding the structure of the Marketing & Communication team. We are looking for a Group UI Designer with a splash of UX to join us. Currently the team consists of 3 experienced designers: two more UX-focused designers and one more UI-focused designer. Although a pharmacy, we are not just about selling medicine; we are about delivering an outstanding omnichannel experience! So come join us to help us deliver on the promise. Who are we looking for? We are looking for someone who is up to the challenge: someone who is not afraid to fight for the user and their needs, someone who can push pixels around and thoroughly enjoys it. We are a small team and work closely with one another daily. We value open communication and laid-back atmosphere and as such we are looking for — hopefully, you 🤞 — to match the energy.
Required education: Secondary school/ University degree
Required languages: Czech/Slovak and English (advanced)
Employment form: Full-time work
- UI Design:
- Graphic Design: create usable and innovative pixel-perfect design for both web and mobile app.
- Interaction Design & Micro-interactions: elevate experience through interaction and micro-interaction design.
- Typography & Colours: contrast and legibility are no rocket surgery to you.
- Accessibility: prioritize accessibility in design to ensure our digital experiences are available to all users.
- Mobile-first: apply mobile-first responsive design principles, beginning the design process by focusing on mobile devices.
- Information Architecture: to navigate this complex world a bit more easily.
- Design System & Style Guide: contribute to the evolution and maintenance of our design system, ensuring design consistency across all digital assets.
- Quality Assurance: track your work and check your design is implemented correctly.
- In Touch with Stakeholders: maintain effective communication by staying in touch and cooperation with developers, testers, product, SCRUM masters.
- Hard Skills:
- Figma (& Sketch): Advanced knowledge required.
- HTML & CSS: Understand what can and cannot be done on the front-end.
- Storybook: So that you can expand our component library.
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Soft skills:
- Effective Communication: You see design as a collaborative field.
- Cooperative: You see compromise as a non-zero-sum game.
- Proactive Approach: Unlike radioisotopes, things do not just happen on their own here.
- Bonus points:
- Google Analytics Skills or other analytics tools
- Iconography Skills
- Illustration & Drawing Skills
- English: Advanced proficiency required.
- Czech or Slovak: Advanced proficiency required.
- Working for the largest pharma retail company in CEE with great expansion plans
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
- Working with international internal & external customers
- Work MacBook and smartphone together with a plan even for personal use
- Flexible working hours, possibility of home office once a week
- 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr. Max pharmacies, meal allowance, contribution to free time activities, courses and many other benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to groupHR@drmax.eu
Dr. Max BDC, s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Prague 1
The Dr.Max Group is owned by the Central European investment group Penta, established in 1994. Penta’s business areas include health care, financial services, manufacturing, retail businesses and real estate development. Penta manages a single fund for its partners, the shareholders in the company. The companies in Penta’s portfolio employee more than 43,000 people, and the Group’s asset value reached € 11.1 billion in 2020. Penta operates in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava, Warsaw and Munich.