The Group level headquarters Dr. Max BDC is expanding the structure of the IT team, so we are looking for an Infrastructure architect to join us. If you are looking for an opportunity to implement your knowledge and experience in organization where you can have an impact and truly make a difference, this is the right opportunity for you! This role which will be a part of our Group IT team and will be responsible for for movement of Dr.Max infrastructure platform into the cloud. You will report to Infrastructure Team Lead.
Required education: High school diploma
Required languages: Czech, Slovak or other CEE language (Proficient), English (Advanced)
Employment form: Full-time work
- Working with business groups to identify analytics needs, drive platform reference architectures, best practices and compliance requirements
- Review system designs to ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources and integration of multiple systems and technologies
- Provide mentorship, support and guidance to other members of the team
- Assists and work with cross-functional teams to develop services with a focus on defining, communicating, and enforcing designs, service standards and implementing best practices, procedures, and guidelines in our organization.
- Aid in driving stability and innovation for IT Relations current and future services
- Support project management and solutions architect to identify potential roadblocks and develop plans to overcome them.
- Provides high-level technical designs, strategy roadmap developments and technical architecture related to services
- You will have to master the knowledge of our infrastructure and service catalogue, defined methodologies, procedures, and policies
- Solid knowledge within enterprise architecture, design, and implementation as well as IT security and governance, automation and orchestration and CI/CD DevOps practices
- You can keep up with developments in digitalization and Cloud and always have automation in mind.
- You can communicate a complex message in an easily understandable way and have a gift when it comes to communicating the technical challenges in a diplomatically way.
- Fluent English
- Working for the largest pharma retail company in CEE with great expansion plans
- Be responsible global level job with an impact on the business as a whole
- Space for professional growth within the growing organization
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
- Flexible working hours, possibility of home office
- 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr. Max pharmacies, meal allowance, contribution to free time activities and many other benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected]
Dr. Max BDC, s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Prague 1
The Dr.Max Group is owned by the Central European investment group Penta, established in 1994. Penta’s business areas include health care, financial services, manufacturing, retail businesses and real estate development. Penta manages a single fund for its partners, the shareholders in the company. The companies in Penta’s portfolio employee more than 43,000 people, and the Group’s asset value reached € 11.1 billion in 2020. Penta operates in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava, Warsaw and Munich.