Dr. Max is constantly growing and as we are working on numerous projects on the Group level, mostly in IT area, we are searching for IT recruitment enthusiast, who will help us to bring the best IT talents to our company. Most of the agenda will be related to IT recruitment but if you will be interested in you can try also a different fields such us finance, marketing or supply chain. You will be part of small Group HR team, which consist of HR Directror, HR Business Partner, Senior Recruiter and Comp&Ben&Administration Specialists. We are ideally searching for a person from a recruitment agency or internal HR, who is goal oriented and used to delivering results. What we can offer is the newest technologies stack and great people to cooperate with!
Required education: University Degree
Required languages: Czech or Slovak, English (advanced)
Employment form: Full-time work
- Cooperating with hiring managers on defining their team needs and concrete positions to be recruited
- Helping hiring managers conceptualize the “perfect” candidate, providing guidance for them in order to have the best possible starting point to work on the recruitment process
- Proactively search for candidates mainly in the area of IT and digital or any of the areas where the need appears
- Lead the recruitment process in a clear, structured way to successfully close it
- Prepare and negotiate job offer with hiring managers and candidates
- Represent Dr. Max and take care of the “good name” of our company among the candidates
- Cooperation on employeer branding activities and other HR projects if needed
- Previous relevant experience in recruitment of IT positions from an agency or internal HR
- Goal orientation, ability to take up each recruitment as project whose completion highly depends on you
- Ability to communicate with very senior level managers (many times the hiring managers will be members of the board of Dr.Max Group)
- Fluent English is a must, native level Czech or Slovak is a must
- Joining a small Group HR team where you can implement your knowledge and learn new skills
- Cooperation with great hiring managers, who will do their best to support you
- Working for the largest pharma retail company in CEE with great expansion plans
- Global level responsible job with an impact on the business as a whole
- Space for professional growth within the growing organization
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
- 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr. Max pharmacies, meal allowance, Multisport card etc.
- Yoga lessons and massages at workplace
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to groupHR@drmax.eu
Dr. Max BDC, s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Prague 1
The Dr.Max Group is owned by the Central European investment group Penta, established in 1994. Penta’s business areas include health care, financial services, manufacturing, retail businesses and real estate development. Penta manages a single fund for its partners, the shareholders in the company. The companies in Penta’s portfolio employee more than 43,000 people, and the Group’s asset value reached € 11.1 billion in 2020. Penta operates in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava, Warsaw and Munich.