Dr.Max Group is currently the largest pharmaceutical retail player in CE region and 3rd largest player in Europe with consolidated revenues of EUR 3bn+ and 17k employees. It operates ca. 2,500 pharmacies in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Poland, Serbia, and Italy. We are also operating leading e-commerce platforms in some of our markets. In addition, we are active in wholesale and marketing and sales businesses. Dr.Max has witnessed tremendous business expansion in the recent years. Since 2017, we more than doubled the number of pharmacies and tripled the total revenues. The expansion took place both in long-term Dr.Max markets and new market entries in Romania, Serbia, Italy, Bulgaria and Hungary. We are one of the largest European investors within pharmaceutical retail and wholesale industry. Dr.Max is dedicated to improving the level of health care service by guaranteeing access to a broad assortment of medicines and pharmacy services.
Required education: University Degree
Required languages: Czech or Slovak, English (advanced)
Employment form: Full-time work
- Assistance with management and execution of M&A/BD projects (including selection of advisors, valuations, review of due diligence reports, preparation of non-binding offers, binding offers, term sheets, assistance with final transaction documentations, structuring, settlement, etc.)
- Building and maintaining detailed understanding of market dynamics, regulations, competitors, etc.
- Detailed understanding of valuation of companies (DCF, multiples, return analysis, etc.) and legal documentation related to M&A
- Preparation of investment memoranda for internal decision-making process
- Preparing post-acquisition performance reviews
- Supporting management team and departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Previous relevant experience in valuation, private equity, M&A or management consultancy
- Good knowledge of local and international accounting standards and finance areas
- Advanced modelling skills in Excel
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and make independent decisions through detailed analysis and review
- Very good time-management skills, decision making ability
- Native Czech/Slovak and advanced English
- Working for the leading pharmacy chain in CE with great expansion plans
- Responsible global level job with an impact on the business as a whole
- Space for professional growth within the growing organization
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and annual bonuses)
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr. Max pharmacies, meal allowance, contribution to free time activities, courses and many other benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected]
Dr. Max BDC, s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Prague 1
The Dr.Max Group is owned by the Central European investment group Penta, established in 1994. Penta’s business areas include health care, financial services, manufacturing, retail businesses and real estate development. Penta manages a single fund for its partners, the shareholders in the company. The companies in Penta’s portfolio employee more than 43,000 people, and the Group’s asset value reached € 11.1 billion in 2020. Penta operates in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava, Warsaw and Munich.