Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Dr. Max Private Label
Dr. Max is the leading pharmacy chain in Central Europe. In every country where we are active, Dr. Max is dedicated to improving the level of health care available by guaranteeing access to a broad assortment of medicines and pharmacy services. Our pharmacies are currently present in 6 countries (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Italy) with great expansion plans across Europe for the near future. Dr. Max private label provides a wide range of pharmaceutical products sold exclusively in Dr. Max pharmacies in all our countries. It includes licensed (Rx and OTC generic medicines), and non-licensed products (food supplements, cosmetics, vitamins, medical devices, etc.), currently covering the portfolio of about 1000 products in total. Dr. Max Private Label team is growing, and we are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join our Non-licensed team.
Required education: University Degree
Required languages: Czech or Slovak, English (advanced)
Employment form: Full-time work
- Responsibility for packaging and marketing regulatory compliance of products
- Preparation of the product master text
- Preparation of the technical files for product notification
- Cooperation with external advisors manages the notification process of non-licensed private label products in all relevant markets
- Support product release process and other regulatory affairs related agenda for non-licensed portfolio (food supplements, medical devices, cosmetics etc.)
- University degree (Chemistry, Pharmaceutical, etc.)
- Experience with food supplements regulations/medical devices/cosmetics is an advantage
- Ability to work independently and keep timelines, attention to the details
- Good team player and solid communications skills (ability to work in cross-functional Teams)
- Advanced English, native level Czech or Slovak
- Working for the leading pharmacy chain in CEE with great expansion plans
- Responsible global level job with an impact on the business as a whole
- Space for professional growth within the growing organization
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
- Flexible working hours, possibility of home office
- 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr. Max pharmacies, meal allowance, Multisport card etc.
- Yoga lessons and massages at workplace
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to groupHR@drmax.eu
Dr. Max BDC, s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Prague 1
The Dr.Max Group is owned by the Central European investment group Penta, established in 1994. Penta’s business areas include health care, financial services, manufacturing, retail businesses and real estate development. Penta manages a single fund for its partners, the shareholders in the company. The companies in Penta’s portfolio employee more than 43,000 people, and the Group’s asset value reached € 11.1 billion in 2020. Penta operates in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava, Warsaw and Munich.