E-commerce Business Analyst
Dr. Max is the leading omnichannel pharmacy chain in Central Europe. Pharmacies are currently present in 6 countries (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Italy) with further expansion plans across Europe for the future. Dr. Max invests strategically in digital products and a team of capable e-commerce professionals. We are the number one company in ePharmacy in the Czech and Slovak Republics and we are creating a common platform of knowledge and technologies for all our markets in Europe. Do you want to be part of an exciting and meaningful project where you can truly make an impact? This is your chance how to utilize your knowledge in Europe!
Required education: University Degree
Required languages: Czech or Slovak, English (advanced)
Employment form: Full-time work
- The E-Commerce Business Analyst interacts with developers, application owners, system administrators and all third-party vendors to maintain a strong product team and quality production environment
- Provides the E-Commerce team with product management support in the ideation, delivery, and enhancement of the product roadmap globally through decomposition of high-level business requirements into functional and quality requirements
- Works cross-functionally with Business and Product Owners, Stakeholders and Technology team and helps them specify and prioritize the requirements
- Ensures that goals, scope, and product domain are understood by technology team on requested quality level
- As business analyst in a regulated industry, you are expected to define compliance requirements and support their implementation into systems.
- Fosters an environment of successful delivery and continuous improvement.
- Facilitates discussion, decision making and conflict resolution.
- Develop a good understanding of the business owners function and effectively communicate technical issues in non-technical terms to the business owners
- 3+ years of Business Analyst experience in E-Commerce business practice area. Retail is a plus.
- Proficient in distilling complex business needs into prioritized, value-based components, and converting these into logical business rules and functional requirements.
- Knowledge and / or experience with Agile techniques such as User Stories, Continuous Integration, Story Pointing, Backlog Tracking, Burndown Metrics, Velocity etc.
- You should be able to apply specific knowledge of the business and knowledge of systems technology capabilities to business problem solving
- Knowledge and experience of major integration points between an e-Commerce application with ERP, Financial and Retail Systems
- Experience in launching and / or supporting a Global E-Commerce platform
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with an emphasis on clarity and conciseness in expressing thoughts and ideas
- Extremely organized, diligent, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Must have a clear vision of a projects objectives and be able to maintain a long term view
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate multiple projects / release concurrently
- Fluent Czech and English is a must
- Working for the largest pharma retail company in CEE with great expansion plans
- A global-level role with an impact on the business as a whole
- Space for professional growth within the growing organization
- Be part of a rapidly growing and dynamic department known for its fun, social atmosphere and innovative spirit, where collaboration and fresh ideas are celebrated
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
- Flexible working hours, possibility of home office
- 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr. Max pharmacies, meal coupons, contribution to free time activities and many other benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to groupHR@drmax.eu
Dr. Max BDC, s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Prague 1
The Dr.Max Group is owned by the Central European investment group Penta, established in 1994. Penta’s business areas include health care, financial services, manufacturing, retail businesses and real estate development. Penta manages a single fund for its partners, the shareholders in the company. The companies in Penta’s portfolio employee more than 43,000 people, and the Group’s asset value reached € 11.1 billion in 2020. Penta operates in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava, Warsaw and Munich.